E-mail Sis. Chapman

You can now e-mail Sis. Rachel Chapman at: Rachel.chapman@myldsmail.net

She'd love to hear from you.

Her physical address is: 1810 Winston Dr., St. Marys, OH 45885

Monday, May 13, 2013

5/13/13

Mom thank you for that quote!!!! It was perfect! I loved seeing everyone yesterday!!!! That was SO amazing! I miss you guys all so much!!!!
Well I don't really know what to update you guys on, I told you pretty much everything last night. We still haven't heard from Chucky, and we are still investigator-less. But talking with our families has given us a renewed desire and work ethic!
This past week we had zone conference. It was so great! The Valinga's are such incredible people. I love them so much! Sis. Valinga gave a talk on covenants. It was so nice to be able to be reminded of the Temple and to focus on that for a little bit since we don't have the opportunity to go. Pres. talked a lot about what an excellent missionary is. I have a lot of work to do! All the missionaries from our zone that will be going home in the next 3 months bore their testimonies. Lately I have been receiving so many answers to my prayers through people's testimonies! It's awesome! One of the AP's said something that I don't think I'll ever forget. He said, "we come out here thinking we're just going to go with the flow and we don't really get it. And then we become something". It was so awesome! I am in the process of being sculpted by the Lord, He is helping me become what He wants me to be, the missionary that He wants me to be. I realized that I don't have to be perfect right now, I just need to do my best. I am new, no one is expecting me to have this all done immediately. I am becoming, I haven't become. It brought a lot of peace to my mind and comfort to my heart. I love that our Heavenly Father truly knows us and knows what we need. I love Him a lot. : )
 
I'm so glad you guys all got to meet the Rohrers! They are such an incredible family and they mean so much to me! They have become part of my family!
 
I love you guys and miss you all A TON!!!!
I hope all is well and that you guys have a good week!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment