E-mail Sis. Chapman

You can now e-mail Sis. Rachel Chapman at: Rachel.chapman@myldsmail.net

She'd love to hear from you.

Her physical address is: 1810 Winston Dr., St. Marys, OH 45885

Monday, July 7, 2014

6/23/14

This week was a long one. We had what looked like was going to be a great week with appointments and lessons and new investigators all set up and then EVERYONE decided to cancel on us... So we weren't as successful as we had hoped, but it was still a good week!

We had an AWESOME lesson with our new investigator Shawn! We taught him about the restoration and Joseph Smith and asked him what he thought and he said, "It just feels right. I believe it." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what we like to hear!!!! So that went really well! We got him a ride set up for church and everything and were so excited for him to be there and then his phone got shut off and we lost contact and now we don't know what's going on.... So hopefully we'll be able to get back in touch with him soon. He was so solid and he definitely needs this right now. Say lots of prayers for Shawn everyone!!!!
 
Other than that our week has been kind of uneventful... Not too much is going on right now. But this next week is going to a good one! We have some good things set up with some potential investigators. Tonight we're actually seeing one that I'm really excited about! She referred herself and asked that we stop by and meet with her. So it should be good!
 
Today we are going to the Court House! I'm excited because it's where the records preservation senior couples work and we are going to go see what all they do and how they do it. Then Sis. Brumfield (one of the seniors) is going to take us on a tour of the old historical buildings in that part of Cleveland. I'm stoked! It should be a lot of fun. I think that would be something Grandma would really enjoy to see too when you guys come out! 
 
Yesterday I did receive a blessing from P. Vellinga. That was AWESOME! It was just kind of to help me as I'm freaking out about only having a month left. What I'm worried the most about is keeping the spirit that I feel as a full time missionary with me when I leave and don't have this calling anymore. It terrifies me to think about what it's going to feel like to be released. My prayer is that I won't feel any difference. P. Vellinga's blessing definitely helped. Brought a lot of peace. 

Sorry this is super short... there just hasn't been a ton going on. 
I love you all and miss you A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment